Monday, May 26, 2008

Days 55, 56, 57, 58

Busy...long weekend...
Friday - Had lunch with a Council man today...It's a pretty thankless job...
Saturday - My dad and I rattled of 11 wins in a row at a local Cornhole gathering...I left the party undefeated...Those old dudes didn't know what hit em...
My dad told them that I had been attending Cornhole University in Florida...I told em only moes go to Florida State...
Sunday - Watched LSU win their 20th game in a row...The SEC Tournament Championship...Gearing up for the NCAA tourney...Janet and I think we may have secured someone to rent our house with the intent to purchase after 12 months...
Monday - Started emptying out my storage unit...and filling the garage at the rental unit...It was friggin' HOT today...90 degrees...and about 75% humidity...

T minus 10 days and counting...

No comments: