Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 85

I've realized something today...
Exactly 84 days into my tenure as a government employee...
I no longer just desire to smell coffee when I rent a hotel room...
It seems...as though....when you are a government employee....you may have 2 vices that everyone else has...
You smoke...Which is just stupid...
or You drink coffee...
Not sure what really happened though...I've always hated HOT liquid...
Soup...Tea...Coffee...I never REALLY liked Hot chocolate all that much...
But whenever I was staying in a hotel room...I'd fire up the free coffee maker and smell up the room with Folgers instant crystals....It was a nice little free potpourri...
But now...I find myself....sitting in meetings...surrounding by coffee drinkers..and I realize...that if I don't get a cup...I might fall asleep....because....generally speaking...most meetings...can be kinda boring...

Today...I was sitting in my plush digs...and someone started to brew a fresh pot...the aroma drifted in....and I got a hankering for a hunk of cheese...(coffee)

No comments: