Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 156

I'm tired...These 12 hour days that start at 6:30 are just absolutely killing me...
so...the mirror story...
During the hurricane...I was going through some boxes that we moved here...trying to figure out if there was just junk in it...or actually some good stuff...so...I found a box of slides from college that I wanted to look at..While walking to the kitchen area...so I could hold the slides up to the window to see...I was passing through the living room....
For whatever reason...I glanced up at the fireplace mantle...and I realized that the mirror mounted on the wall was falling...towards the earth...
I dropped the slides and miraculously caught the mirror.....all the while Janet is sitting on the couch....mouth wide open...not believing what was happening...
We just couldn't fathom the remarkable coincidence of the whole event...
It was just bizarre...

No comments: