Sunday, September 28, 2008

Days 177-181

Lots to say...but not much going on....

We celebrated Daniel's 5th birthday with my family and Janet's family....only 23 days after his actual birthday....stupid hurricane(s)...

This is Dean...crashed out Saturday night...I scored 4 tickets to the LSU / Miss. St. game....not a barn burner by any stretch of the imagination...but the weather was awesome...and the boys got to experience the electricity of Tiger Stadium...at night...for an SEC contest....
on a weekend that saw the # 1, #3 & #4 teams lose....it was nice to escape with a win...

2 comments:

C-Tiger said...

In addition to Clemson and Georgia (two of the greatest southern schools) losing, the Rays also lost. Who else lost.....hmmmm....

Hope you're doing well; we are busy stuffing all our remaining cash in our matress.

StumpRick said...

Clemson has a football team? I always thought that was a woman's college...and for that matter...Georgia should be...31-0 at the half...shameful...

I'm sure I should be doing something with my retirement fund...other than watch it evaporate...