Sunday, February 1, 2009

Days 295 & 296

Janet and I installed 8 more fence posts on Saturday...and cleaned our garage....We are now able to park one car in the garage...and with a little more labor...we should be able to get another one in there shortly...I have a pile of hardy board planks that were overstock when they built our house...and I just need to figure out a way to store them...

Today I made a difficult decision...One of my early 'bargain finds' was a pair of 15" Cerwin Vega home Stereo speakers...New they would have been about $300 bucks a pop...I paid $100 for the pair...Well, one got pretty beat up in the move...and it just wasnt worth keeping...So, I removed the speakers from the cabinets...and set em ablaze...

I got about 18 years out of those speakers...Money well spent...if you ask me...

No comments: