Monday, February 9, 2009

Days 301 - 304


No major news to report from this past weekend... Worked on the fence... I can now officially declare that we are more than half done...
I have one single-wide gate left to build...and the Double-wide...
I have 8 more posts to put in the ground..
and by my calculations we will be about 250 fence boards short....after dismantling all of the panels that were knocked over during the Hurricane, and the extra yard that we are enclosing (about 200 square feet)...

Here's another shot from my Lafayette trip...It's the house that I grew up in...I can't tell you the number of bike ramps that were constructed on that sidewalk there...Too many to count...
I can also remember that when we would get heavy rains...water would completely cover the sidewalks on both sides of the road...and we could skim board all the way across the street...

No comments: